Jan 23, 2019

The Cat's Pajamas Sneaky Peek #3


 Hello my crafty friends!  It's day 3 of Sneaky Peek Week at The Cat's Pajamas and today we're featuring the adorable stamp set Freshly Brewed Heaven.  I love anything with a coffee or tea theme, so I was thrilled when I saw this set with matching dies.  The die set, Coffee Clatch will be featured later in the release.

My project today uses both the stamps and CutUps dies. I stamped the coffee mugs with saucers on patterned paper, then die cut them.  I cut off the saucer for one mug and stamped and cut the saucer out in a different color for the other mug.  The foam and steam in the mugs were also die cut from the Coffee Clatch CutUps die set.  Take a close look at the steam, so darn cute! I chose on of the cute sentiments and stamped it on pink paper.  A few embellishments and I have a sweet card to give to one of my coffee loving friends.

 




Want to win a chance at a $10 gift voucher? Just comment here on my blog and/or @lynnsprinkled on Instagram. We’ll pick a winner each day this week from the comments on the blogs and Instagrams and post the winners here and on our Facebook page.

17 comments:

  1. Pretty card and great paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card. Fab paper piecing. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your use of pattern paper! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful choice of colors to highlight the coffee stamps. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun coffee-themed card! The paper-piecing looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful use of patterned papers for a lovely coffee card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you used so many different, yet complimentary papers. Even the cups are paper! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card, Lynn! Love the cozy feel of your design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is simply stunning. Love all the beautiful colors and
    gorgeous design. The polka dot cups are sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the layers
    and the paper
    piecing you did
    on your lovely
    card!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty card. I like the patterns you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super sweet and lovely card! Love the gorgeous layers and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty design and great choice of papers. I like the paper pieced cups.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your mix of patterns and colors! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. So, leave me a comment.