Jan 22, 2019

The Cat's Pajamas Sneaky Peek #2



Happy New Year my crafty friends!  I hope this finds you happy and healthy in this fabulous new year.

We're changing things ups a bit at The Cat's Pajamas.  We'll have a new release every other month, and during Sneaky Peek Week, we'll showcase a new product every day.  The great thing is that the new products will be available for purchase on the day we feature them.   

The featured product yesterday was the super adorable Don't Be Koi stamp set which stars our favorite long eared bunny.   Check out The Cat's Pajamas blog to see what you might have missed.
 
Today, we're featuring the Always Believe stamp set which has this purrsonality filled kitty.  I know, so obvious, but I couldn't help it! Oh how I love this guy!  If you purchase the stamp set, you can download the cutting file for your electronic cutting machine for FREE! 

For my card I stamped the kitty and colored him with Copic markers, then stamped the umbrella on the yellow polka dot paper and fussy cut it out. For the sentiment, I stamped it, cut it apart, then matted each piece on red paper.  The cloud is die cut from the new Enjoy CutUps die, which will be featured later this week.  The set has the Enjoy die as well as the stitched shadow.  I die cut the bottom border using Wavy Stitched Border CutUps die, already available in the shop. I finished by embellishing with the new Holeless Sequins in Silver Saucers. These are truly some of the prettiest sequins that I've ever seen.  They're a little fancier than regular sequins and are soooo shiny!
  


  



Want to win a chance at a $10 gift voucher? Just comment here on my blog and/or @lynnsprinkled on Instagram. We’ll pick a winner each day this week from the comments on the blogs and Instagrams and post the winners here and on our Facebook page.

13 comments:

  1. Such a fun card. Love all the wavy layers. The cat look very mischievous. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so cute! Fabulous job showcasing this darling feline!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! I love the polka dot umbrella and your clever use of the Enjoy CutUps die to make your cloud! Great detail! Love this cute kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that you added different elements such as the edging die cuts. The whole thing is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the details in this adorable card are just fabulous and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card! Love the googly eyes, perfect for this image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet card, Lynn! I love your design, and your lovely layers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute scene and I like the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is too cute!
    Love the googly
    eyes and darling
    scene.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. So, leave me a comment.