Jan 26, 2019

Sneaky Peak #5



 Hello my crafty friends!  It's day 5 of Sneaky Peek Week at The Cat's Pajamas and today we're featuring the beautiful CutUps die set Enjoy. The set includes two dies, the word enjoy and the stitched background.  It's a good size to use on your cards or scrapbook pages.  Earlier in the week I used part of the stitched background as a cloud.  I love it when I can use my dies for more than their intended purpose.

My card today shows the Enjoy die as more than a sentiment.  It's actually the first element you see when look at the card.  I can see this being used with the new coffee themed Freshly Brewed Heaven stamp set and the new Coffee Clatch CutUps die set. 
Enjoy the newest release from The Cat's Pajama's.  I'm sure you'll find one or two products that you love!






Want to win a chance at a $10 gift voucher? Just comment here on my blog and/or @lynnsprinkled on Instagram. We’ll pick a winner each day this week from the comments on the blogs and Instagrams and post the winners here and on our Facebook page.

8 comments:

  1. I think this is stunning. So very pretty. Love all the elements you used. I can see giving this as a birthday card with a gift card to a clothing store. I'd sure enjoy that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Lovely take on the sentiment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty! Great combination of elements!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely font on that die and I like the stitched shadow. Fab card. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, love the "enjoy" sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how versatile the new sentiment die is :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Love the shabby chic look - fabulous layers and elements.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. So, leave me a comment.