Jan 28, 2019

The Cat's Pajamas Blog Hop



Hello again my crafty friends.  For the last week, we have previewed The Cat's Pajamas new releases and now we're celebrating with a blog hop.  If you arrived here from Brenda's blog, you're in the right place.  If not you can start at the beginning at Kerry's blog. Hop through the entire lineup and prepare to be inspired!

My sweet card has a Valentine lovey dovey feel to it.  My favorite long eared bunny is part of the new Don't Be Koi stamp set. As well as the bunny, in this set there are four sentiments to choose from and a bucket of heart chum.  I stamped the hearts from the bucket below the heart on the fishing line.  Behind the bunny layer is the Round Bubbles Cutups die. I stamped the sentiment, then matted it and popped it up to make it stand out.  I laid two strips of patterned paper, popped up the bunny layer, and finished my card with some ribbon and the new Holographic Pink Holeless Sequins.  If you like sequins, you will love these!  You get four different sizes in the generous helping of goodness.  Also check out the Silver Saucers Holeless Sequins.  


 


Now hop on over to Wendy's blog to see her creative take on this fabulous new release.

Blog Hop Lineup:

  Julee Tillman (Guest Designer) – https://poeticartistry.blogspot.com
  Lynn –You are here!
  Alma/TCP – https://thecatspajamasrs.com










 


5 comments:

  1. Super cute little bunny and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Love the mix of papers and ribbons you used to coordinate with this adorable bunny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Such fun new products!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mix of colors and patterned on this cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my wish list grows! That bunny and that sentiment - sooooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. So, leave me a comment.