Sep 20, 2018



 


Hi crafty friends!  It's Sneak Peek week at The Cat's Pajamas.  Available on Tuesday, September 25th are four new CutUps die sets and three new stamp sets.  The holidays are coming, so we're revving up with some adorable new products you'll just love.

I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!!  Sorry, I had to get that out!  It's my favorite season to create for, so for my Sneak Peek I chose to create for only Halloween.  Come back for the Blog Hop on Tuesday and I'll have some Christmas goodness to share with you.

New to The Cat's Pajamas store are these super cool Kraft Pop-Up Tubes.  They're large enough to fit a gift card, plus additional goodies and are so easy to put together and decorate.  I used the new Halloween Tag Duo CutUps dies to create the tag that adorns the Tube.




 I again used the Halloween Tag Duo CutUps dies to create the tag base.  The grumpy ghost, bats and sentiment are part of the new Faboolous stamp set.  Oh my, this set is so darn cute!  Just a little creepy with plenty of personality. 




 Check out the full release.



 







11 comments:

  1. Love the spooky skull tag and the voodoo stamp set is so cute. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this glitter tube! It is so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work, the spooky decorations on the pop-up tube are particularly awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your creations - especially the decorated tube. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome tags! Love the Halloween Tag Duo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fun and festive treat tube and tag! Fantastic inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job making projects for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fabulous cards! Great showcasing of this fun release!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that spooky tube. The skull is very scary!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. So, leave me a comment.