Aug 27, 2018

Release Day


Hello crafty friends! It's release day at The Cat's Pajamas, and we're celebrating with a Blog Hop.  Available today in the shop are 2 stamp sets and 4 CutUps die sets.  With the full release celebrating birthdays, it might be hard to choose a favorite!

If you came here from Deborah's blog, you're in the right place.   If not, you can start at the beginning at Christine's blog.

Here is a birthday tag that I created using the new Wish Tag Duo CurtUps die for the tag.  I  also used the new Birthday Cake CutUps dies and It's All About the Cake stamp set. I absolutely LOVE these versatile stamps and dies.  I know that I'll get tons of use from them,




I hope you've enjoyed the Hop so far.  Now hop on over to Wendy's blog to see what fabulous creation she has to show you.

Blog Hop Lineup:
 
Christine
Nancy 
Michele
Brenda
Deborah
Lynn – You are here!
Wendy
Alma@The Cat’s Pajamas

Here is the full release:










4 comments:

  1. For some reason, this tag makes me want to kick up my heels. It feels very vintage and classic. The Rhinestones are a great touch for max bling

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this sweet tag! The colors, the ribbon, and the touches of bling you added add up to perfection!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. So, leave me a comment.