Sep 24, 2018

Release Day!


Happy Fall my crafty friends!  I know that for some of you this means crisp days and chilly nights, but here in Northern California, the heat has returned.  We were blessed to have a mostly mild September, but then, voila, 100 degree temps are on the forecast! Oh well, enough of my pity party, let's get on to the reason we're all here.

It release day at The Cat's PajamasThis month is all about Halloween and Christmas.  Available in the the shop today are 4 new dies and 3 new stamp sets.  As always we're celebrating with a Blog Hop. 

If you came over from Deborah's Blog, you're in the right place.  If not, you can start at the beginning of the Hop by going to Michele's BlogMake sure you check out all of the creations from the entire Cat Pack

For my card I chose to keep it simple to really show off the new Round Tree CutUps die set.  It's so beautiful and elegant and reminds me of a quiet winter day.  It comes with two dies and is very versatile.  I picture cutting it in black and using it for spooky Halloween trees.  The sentiment is from the adorable new Better Not Pout stamp set.  I added the Dove CutUps die and a small metal snowflake to finish off my card.




 I hope that you love our new release as much as I do!  Now hop on over to the Leader of the Pack, Alma's Blog, to see what creative goodness she has for you.

Here is the entire Blog Hop Line Up.

Michele 
Christine 
Nancy 
Kerry 
Wendy 
Brenda 
Deborah 
Lynn   You are here!

Alma@The Cat’s Pajamas 








3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lynn. So serene and I love that you added the dove. No fall in sight here either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweet dove and the pretty snowflake "button"

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. So, leave me a comment.