Nov 14, 2017

The Cat's Pajamas Sneak Peek Week



Hello Friends.  It's that time again!  Sneaky Peek Week for The Cat's PajamasAvailable on Tuesday, November 21st are four dies and three stamp sets. This is the last release of the year. 

I've been in Christmas mode, so this was a welcome break from all of the holiday tinsel and trees! I have to admit, I'm not a bear person.  I just don't look twice at stamps that showcase bears.  However, once I finished coloring this little guy, I fell in love with the Sent with Love stamp set.  He's so stinkin' cute! I think he'd make an adorable Valentine, but really he's usable all year.  For this card, I used the Fancy Flip die.  This versatile die can be used to make a flip card such as this one, or an easel card, which I used in my next sample. 





For my next card, I made an easel card using the Fancy Flip die.  You'll notice the time theme in the Time Out stamp set and the Clock die.  But I think the first thing you'll notice is the Wings die set.  Wow! Can you believe the embossed detail in the wings? I used gilding wax to really accentuate the feathers.  This set is definitely going in my favorites pile.







Last for today,  I used the beautiful Blessed die to create a simple, understated card.  I feel the pretty font and size of the die stands alone.  (Sorry, this card did not photograph very well.)

 

d


To win a $10 gift certificate to The Cat's Pajamas store, leave a comment on each of the designer's blogs on a daily basis, including mine today, and also on Instagram @lynnsprinkled. Winners will be announced on The Cat's Pajamas Blog  and Facebook page.



7 comments:

  1. Your cards are fantastic! I especially like the clock and wings card! This is a great guys card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the fancy cut ups!! cuteness!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cards! Love the Fancy Flip die! And that bear is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these, Lynn! I think you have just helped me figure out my calendar theme for this year...I always make for my co-workers. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful projects Lynn - love all your layers and texture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got that flipping die in my stash... thanks for showing me how darling it is! Darling creations, Lynn!
    =]

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. So, leave me a comment.