Oct 16, 2017


Hi Friends!  The Cat's Pajamas October release is all about Christmas!   Available today are four new stamp sets and three new die sets., which are available in The Cat's Pajamas shop.  The entire Cat Pack has created some fabulous cards for your holiday inspiration.  If you arrived here from Jessie's blog you are right on track. If not, start at the beginning at Brenda's blog.  Your next stop on the blog hop will be to Julie's blog.

I chose to keep it simple with my card for today.  I absolutely love the Presents die set, so many possibilities!  I cut the presents in white, embossed them with small polka dots, and topped them off with silver mirror paper bows.  My sentiment is from the simply adorable We 3 Snowmen stamp set.





Here is the full blog hop lineup:

Brenda
Deborah
Michele
Nancy
Wendy
Jessie
Lynn (You are here)
Julie
Alma@The Cat’s Pajamas


3 comments:

  1. A sweet, classic Christmas card Lynn. Thank you for all your projects this release.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this simple approach! The die cuts and sentiments have enough detail in them that card still feels very full.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. So, leave me a comment.