Nov 20, 2017

Release Day at The Cat's Pajamas!




 Welcome to the Cat's Pajamas Blog Hop!  If you came here from Julie's blog, you're in the right place.  

It's finally here, the last release of the year at The Cat's Pajamas!  I had a ton of fun creating with this latest release.  I really love lots of layers of patterned paper and anything shabby chic, so I love how this card turned out.  But the wow factor is apparent when you open it.  The brand new Corner PopUp die is so easy to use and incredibly versatile!  I used it once on the inside of my card, but you could use it multiple times to increase the depth of your project.  Also versatile, the new Happy stamp set, a great year round set that you'll use again and again.  In addition to these new items, I used a few of my favorite CutUps dies;  the Star Rosette, and Presents,
























Don't forget to visit the rest of the Cat Pack for more beautiful projects using the latest release.  Next on the hop is Wendy.  You can start at the beginning by going to Deborah's blog.

4 comments:

  1. This card is a "wow" inside and out. Just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, especially the beautiful pop up you created with the new dies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a stunning and pretty Christmas card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pop up trees and presents. What fun. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. So, leave me a comment.