Sep 30, 2019

TCP Tuesday #362 Fall


Happy October my crafty friends!  It's a new month, and that means a new TCP Tuesday Challenge. The challenge this month is Fall.  Create anything fall related, including Halloween.  Halloween is my favorite occasion to create for!    

For my Halloween card I used the cute, but spooky Faboolous stamp set, fussy cut the two ghosts and the pumpkin. I die cut two of the large frames from the Rectangular Stamp Duo and pieced them together to frame the stamped layer.  I also used the small frame from the same set to frame the larger ghost. I stamped the "Halloween" from the Happy stamp set. I finished off my card with an embellishment from a Tim Holtz Halloween Alpha Parts pack.



Here are the details for the TCP Challenge:
  • Each month a new challenge will be posted on The Cat’s Pajamas blog and our Facebook page.
  • If you want to play along you just upload your design to The Cat’s Pajamas blog page before the end of the month using the InLinkz button provided.
  • You are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas stamp or die but if you have them we would love to see them.
  • On the day of the next challenge the winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $50. 
  Here are the products I used on my project:
 
https://thecatspajamasrs.com/TCP/product/faboolous/


https://thecatspajamasrs.com/TCP/


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. So, leave me a comment.