Mar 25, 2019

The Cat's Pajamas New Release Blog Hop








Hello again my crafty friends.  Release Day at The Cat's Pajamas is finally here and The Cat Pack has some extraordinary projects to share with you.  If you arrived here from Beata's Blog, then you're in the right place.  If not, you can start at the beginning at Julee's Blog.

 I have two projects to share with you today.  The first is a sweet card using the new For Fox Sake stamp set.  The clouds, sentiment and fox are all part of this set, as well as many more adorable images and sentiments.  I used the new Round Flower Duo and Spring Tree Duo CutUps dies to create both layers of the frame.  I used foam tape to pop up each layer which creates depth.  




 For my second project, I created an elegant card using the Round Flower Duo CutUps die set for the black flower layer.  I added gold pearls for the flower centers. I cut the additional flowers out of blue shimmery paper and fussy cut them to add some dimension in the background. I stamped a sentiment from the new Jungle Boogie stamp set and added it to a chipboard tag.  The patterned paper and tag are from the Graphic 45 Kaleidoscope collection.

 


 For more inspiration, hop on over to Kerry's Blog and see what creative goodness she has for you.


Blog Hop Lineup:

Julee
Christine 
Melissa
Nancy
Cristena
Brenda
Beata
Lynn –That's me!
Kerry
Wendy
Rebekah 
Deborah
Alma/TCP 

 Here is the entire March release:
















6 comments:

  1. Your fox card is so cute and inspirational. I LOVE how you colored everything. And the die cut...it's all great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your cards are just wonderful, Lynne! I love that great fox card - so eye-catching! Thanks so much for sharing and for the wonderful inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both projects Lynn - the colors on the fox card are so sweet and as this dramatic ones on the second card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards and I like the sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous projects with such darling new products!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. So, leave me a comment.