Jul 30, 2018

The Cat's Pajamas Release Day & Blog Hop


Hello my crafty friends!  It's Release Day at the Cat's Pajamas and we're celebrating with a Blog Hop. You'll see some beautiful projects by some very talented ladies, so make sure you hop through the entire lineup.  If you came here from Deborah's blog, you're in the right place.  If not you can start at the beginning of the Hop at Wendy's blog.


This card did not photograph well for some reason. I hate it when that happens!   It is much richer and brighter in person so just imagine it lighter and brighter!  This was a really fun project for me.  I used new Liners CutUp s die and the new Oh Buoy stamp set.  I also used the Square Stamp CutUps die.  The magenta marbeling was created using Yupo paper, alcohol inks and an Alcohol Lift Off ink pad. 


 Now hop on over to Jessie's blog to see what she has created for your inspirations.

 Here is the entire Blog Hop lineup:

Wendy
Christine
Brenda
Michele
Nancy
Deborah
Lynn –You are here!
Jessie
Alma@The Cat’s Pajamas

Here is the new full release:









3 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I like the dies you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that deep color Lynn. Very striking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. So, leave me a comment.