Apr 23, 2018

The Cat's Pajamas April Release & Blog Hop


It's release day at The Cat's Pajamas and we're celebrating with a Blog Hop!  Available today are four super cute stamp sets and three Cut Ups die sets.  If you came here from  Deborah's blog, then you're in the right place.  If not, you can start at the beginning at Julie's blog.


I'm always looking for good masculine products.  The new Welcome to the Funny Farm stamp set will be my go to set for Father's Day this  year.  It's quite a versatile set, and could be used for any general masculine themed project.  I chose to use only one of  the five penguins in the set, masking my paper to just stamp this little fella.  







Now hop on over to Wendy's blog and she what cuteness she has created!  

Blog Hop Lineup:

3 comments:

  1. Love that cute penguin! Darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a perfect masculine card!
    I love that the hats on the printed
    card stock match up with the hat
    on the penguin :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really great masculine card - colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. So, leave me a comment.