Sep 24, 2019

The Cat's Pajamas Release Day & Blog Hop


Hello my crafty friends!  It's that time again, Release Day at The Cat's Pajamas, and we're celebrating with a blog hop.  Now available in the TCP store are seven new stamp sets, five die sets, and four stencils.  All are fabulous!

If you arrived here from Cristena's blog, you're in the right place.  If not, you can start at the beginning of the Hop by going to Kerry's blog.

I absolutely LOVE tags, and also love the sweetness of the new Grab The Unicorn stamp set. It is so fun and adorable! I use my tags in my stash to create cards and to give with gifts.  I will definitely use this set to create a number of tags for future use.



Now hop on over to Beata's blog to see all of the creative goodness she has in store for you. Make sure you check out all of the wonderful creations by the rest of the Cat Pack.

Here's the entire Blog Hop Lineup:

Kerry
Brenda
Cristena
Lynn – You are here!
Beata
Wendy 

Here is the new release:










3 comments:

  1. I love your sweet little tag, Lynn! The big blue bow is perfect! Thanks so much for sharing the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Lynn
    Love your take of Tags and unicorns. The big blue bow adds teh sparkle. I am going to bk make your blog as i want to make some unicorn tags for the stationery set i am making for my little grand daughter who adores unicorns. blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Lynn
    Love your take of Tags and unicorns. The big blue bow adds teh sparkle. I am going to bk make your blog as i want to make some unicorn tags for the stationery set i am making for my little grand daughter who adores unicorns. blessings

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. So, leave me a comment.