Feb 18, 2018



Hello Friends.  Happy February! It's that time again, Sneaky Peek Week for The Cat's PajamasAvailable on Tuesday, February 20th are three dies and three stamp sets. 

With the sun shining and the flowers in my garden getting ready to bloom, I'm so ready to create with the soft and bright colors that I love so much. 

For my first card, I used the Family Forever stamp set.  It has such sweet images, I can see this being a versatile set. I also used the Wavy Stitched Border and the Square Stamp CutUps Dies.






My next project is a simple card that will be perfect for one of my favorite people.  I love the Big Family Words stamp set.  It will be great to be able to personalize cards and gifts for my loved ones.  My favorite thing is that the words are larger than most, so they can really be the focal point of my project.




For my last card, I used the Home Is Where The Cat Is stamp set.  OMG! I love this cat.  He's so full of attitude!  To show this critter some love, I used the Hugs & Kisses CutUps die set.


 


To win a $10 gift certificate to The Cat's Pajamas store, leave a comment on each of the designer's blogs on a daily basis, including mine today, and also on Instagram @lynnsprinkled. Winners will be announced on The Cat's Pajamas Blog  and Facebook page.



8 comments:

  1. Great inspiration! I really love those cat stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice - you have inspired me to break out my patterned paper stash ... thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your first card is so sweet. I love how you used the dies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cards! Love the cute bunnies and that sassy kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bunnies and use of the postage stamp dies - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww so cute!!! I'm especially in love with your first card. The stamp die is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. So, leave me a comment.