Oct 26, 2016

Vintage Christmas Banner

I love banners! They're so festive and fun to make.

 I designed this Christmas banner for an upcoming class at Mainely Stampin' in Fairfield, California.  If you're ever in the area, stop by and see the wonderful classes that are offered.

I used Authentique's Classic Christmas patterned paper and the WRMK Punch Board to make the banner.  I also used Tim Holtz dies and Easy Rosette Cutup die from The Cat's Pajama's.   I love glitter, so I made the banner uber sparkly since Christmas projects lend themselves to extra sparkle.  I hope you like it.  Have a great day!



1 comment:

  1. I made this banner and I am so in love with it! I brought it to my dad's to sparkle up his holiday mantle

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. So, leave me a comment.